Well Done Punch Cards
This hole-punch method is a fast, fun way to celebrate when a student has a personal success. The colorful cards can be used for one student needing encouragement, or a whole class. I keep a list of free activities students may choose from if they finish a whole punch card (example: use the teacher pens, white board free draw, sit by a buddy, bring in a plush animal for the day etc.)
Teaching Update I've started using this for 100% on AR, being 'off the chart' and getting Moby Max awards. These are my 'go-to' punches. I put the names on them, and also the number of cards they've filled this year. So after a child fills card 5, I make a new card that says "Child Name 6." If I have given their award to them, I put the word "congratulations" on the back so I don't accidentally double up.
Punch Cards Feature
- 4 different colored cards for easily changing quarters (plus a bonus color)
- One version of each color with student graphics
- One version of each color without graphics
- Print Friendly version
- All backgrounds coordinate with AR Goal Bookmarks For the Year
May 19, 2018 I added some colorful cards with more kids. Now you can choose with or without kids. I also made the cards easier to render in pdf.
Oct. 23, 2018 - Fixed how title appears in PDF.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power and https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Educlips
Thank you for visitingCreative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley
- Keep students on track for their goals with AR Goal Bookmarks For the Year
- For a Lexile Version (thanks to customer feedback) check out: Lexile Bookmarks
- Celebrate Positive Clip Chart Success: I Was Off The Chart FREEBIE
- Celebrate Great Grades: I Got an A Punch Cards
- Personal Goal Accomplishment: Well Done Punch Cards