This is a great back-to-school book study I created to accompany the book Wemberly Worried by Kevin Henkes. Included in this book study:
1. Vocabulary page where students must use context clues to define vocabulary words
2. Comprehension questions that address the standard of answering who, what, when, where, why, and how questions
3. An application page where students are asked to apply parts of the story to their own lives.
4. A compare/contrast page where students are given a Venn diagram and asked to compare Wemberly to themselves.
5. A cut and paste sequencing page where students sequence the main parts of the story.