These reader response questions are based on the reading passage - Weslandia - in the Reading Wonders Fifth Grade Reading Book.
It has the following -
1. 2 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer for important events in the story
3. summary page
4. Writing Prompt ( text to self)
5. Character traits / sketch writing activities
6. Compare and contrast writing activity
7. Genre of story activity
8. Vocabulary words and meanings matching chart
9. Cause and effect activity
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.