West Virginia Phonics is a great resource for targeted small group instruction! The only downside is having to create your own word cards! I have created word, phrase and sentence cards for students to practice with before attempting the story. I have also included 3 copies of each story with highlighted targeted words and phrases! All you have to do is print, laminate if you wish & go :D!
1. Word cards with words from each story with sound dots and blending line.
2. 2-3 word phrases from each story for students to practice reading.
3. Sentence cards for students to practice reading.
4. Story 1, 2 & 3 with targeted words highlighted.
5. Story 1, 2 & 3 with targeted phrases highlighted.
6. Story 1, 2 & 3 with no words highlighted to practice fluency.
Hint: I use letter boards from Foundations and dry erase markers on tables to build and write words when it is to that point in the lesson!
Please leave feedback if you like these resource!