Howdy Pardners! It's time to bring the Old West to your classroom with our Western Behavior Charts.
Based on the popular positive-reinforcement charts, our Western Behavior Charts have seven sections. Students start in the middle of the chart and then move up or down as the day goes on, depending on their behavior. You can use clothespins, paperclips, or magnets to mark each child's position on the chart. The smaller charts can be used with mini-clothespins, which you can find at most craft stores or online.
Our behavior charts have big, bold print and also cute themed graphics.
There are five different versions of our western-themed behavior chart included with your purchase:
* Full-sized Colorful Chart - Print this out on your color printer, then trim and glue the pages to make your chart.
* Full-sized B&W Chart - This version of the full-sized chart has no colorful backgrounds. You can print on a B&W or color printer and then mount the pages on construction paper.
* Small Colorful Chart - This one-page version of the chart can be placed in a student's binder or folder for a private behavior chart.
* Small B&W Chart - This one-page version of the chart does not have colorful backgrounds. It can be printed on a B&W or color printer.
* Mini Chart - These charts come four to a page. There are no graphics, only colors. This is a great chart for students to take home daily or keep in their desks.
Copyright Geaux Teach Online Store. The purchasing teacher has permission to use these materials with his/her students only. You may not forward, copy, or otherwise transfer these materials to other individuals; these materials may not be stored on a network or shared drive for other teachers to use.