Also included in
- This WESTERN EXPANSION, GROWTH OF A NATION, MANIFEST DESTINY, INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION BUNDLE, Digital Distance Learning & Print (AMERICAN HISTORY BUNDLE) covers the Jefffersonian Era, Louisiana Purchase, Age of Jackson, Manifest Destiny and More. will includeEVERYTHING you will need to plan for an$44.75$88.75Save $44.00
- American History Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints BUNDLE Google, Digital Distance Learning & PrintAmerican History Guided Notes, American History Interactive Notebook, Google and Print, American History Note Taking, American History PowerPoints, American History Anticipatory Guides→Click$39.00$53.50Save $14.50
Western Expansion Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints & Video for Flipped Classroom American History, Google, Digital Distance Learning & Print
American History Guided Notes, American History Interactive Notebook, Google and Print, American History Note Taking, American History PowerPoints, Editable, American History Anticipatory Guides
Western Expansion under Presidents Jefferson and Madison
Western Expansion under President James Monroe
Western Expansion under President John Adams, Andrew Jackson to President Taylor
- Guided Note Pages for Students with Activities, Key Questions, and Mapping
- Teacher Guided Notes Pages
- Video of Notes for Flipped Classroom Use
- PowerPoints to go with each set of Guided Notes
- Anticipatory Guides for People, Places, and Vocabulary
- General Social Studies Graphic Organizers for Each Unit
- A link to a Google Slide version of the student note taking outline.
HOW TO USE:
➤Guided Notes- To keep notes organized and to ensure students are following along during teacher input section of the lesson.
➤Activities- Embedded activities within each unit to keep student engaged (can be used in class or as their daily homework).
➤Reflection Questions- Reflection questions to get students thinking about the application of the new material.
➤Unit Background- Print and have student follow along for short class discussion daily. This will keep student engaged and they will leave with an organized set of notes
➤Interactive Notebook Inserts- Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet
➤Study Guide- Have student highlight and use to guide studying for unit test
➤State Test Review Pull out and use as a guide for state test prep at the end of the year.
➤AP Exam Overview- Pull out and use as a guide for AP exam review.
➤Research Guide- Use notes to complete activities and reference key ideas and events when researching
➤Graphic Organizers- Use graphic organizer inserts to reflect and apply knowledge and skills learned. Use activities built in as class activities or homework review.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
#TPTDIGITAL #TPTTECH Google, 1:1, Digital