This western themed bundle offers everything you need for a western themed literacy classroom. It offers:
1. Eleven western themed color word posters to be used as a reading reference by your students.
2. Three different sized western themed sets of sixteen center labels. The largest set is to be used as labels to mark the location of the center themselves. The middle sized labels are used on the whiteboard as center assignments. Students’ names are placed under the assigned center. The smallest center labels are used to mark baskets which contain materials for that center.
3. First 100 Fry Word western themed flashcards divided into four different western themed groups.
4. Western themed ready to display on a bulletin board Word Family Posters for the following word families: -at, -am, -an, -ap, -ed, -en, -et, -ig,- in, -it, -og, -ock, -ot, -ub, -ug, -ut,
5. Western themed I CAN statements for each of the 30 lessons following the Kindergarten Storytown Progression. For each lesson, there are two comprehension I CAN statements, one sight word I CAN statement, and one phonics I CAN statement. This is a total of 120 I CAN statements. For each lesson, the number of the lesson is written in the top left corner. This will aid in the organization and use of these cards. I know that I have found it useful to already have my statements made, organized, and ready to display each week.
6. Ten western themed nameplate templates
7. Western themed alphabet posters ready to display over your whiteboard
8 Fourteen western themed schedule cards with duplicate blank templates.
9. Fifty two ready made western themed flags ready to create any banner.
10. Fifty two western themed alphabet flashcards.
11. Twenty western themed blank templates to be used as needed
So, this product has everything you need to set up your western themed classroom. It has color word posters, alphabet posters, word family posters, schedule cards, center labels in three sizes, letters to use to make any banner, nameplates, and your I CAN statements for the year! Additionally, it has the year’s sight words and alphabet cards to use for the entire year at Teacher Table.