Awesome New Revised Set as of 6/10/14
The Western Theme Classroom Start Up Pack Includes:
*A Complete Western Theme Word Wall Labeling Set
*A poster for Classroom Rules -I recommend sending a copy of this pdf through email to a printing company who will enlarge it to poster size for a small price.
*Matching Cubby Labels - If you create a word document you can copy and paste this pdf into it. Then place a text box over to type in names of students for a more professional look.
*Nameplates 3 pages- 1 to match word wall that could be used for a boy or girl, 1 for boys and 1 for girls to match the rules poster/folder covers
*Morning Work Folder Cover
*Guided Reading Folder Cover
*Writer's Workshop Folder Cover
*Math Journal Folder Cover
*Journal Folder Cover -Boys
*Journal Folder Cover -Girls
2- Pages of Printable Wall Decor
If you want to change words already on a page follow the directions below:
1. Create word document.
2. Change outside margins to .15 percent.
3. Clip on and slide single page of the pdf you want onto your desktop.
4. Then slide that the new desk top icon onto your word document. It should resize to fit screen.
5. Add text boxes over the words or pictures you wish to get rid of.
Fill the text box in with white.
6. Add the words or pictures in that you wish to add in an added text box aligned "infront of text".
7. Feedback is always welcome! I am always looking to improve my designs.
I am looking to purchase a program that will allow me to make editable pdfs, but for now this is only way to make them editable. Sorry!