Engage students with this ready-to-use set of activities, notes, and more for Westward Expansion in the United States
. Topics include Manifest Destiny, the Oregon Trail, Pony Express, The Louisiana Purchase, the California Gold Rush, The Homestead Act and the First Transcontinental Railroad and more.
Included in this bundle:
- 13 Activities, great for stations
- 17 color interactive notebook pages in 2 sizes plus notes
- One gallery walk with analysis activity
Resources included in this bundle:
- Westward Expansion and Manifest Destiny Interactive Notebook
- The Louisiana Purchase notes and activities
- Lewis and Clark Inquiry, notes and activities
- The Oregon Trail Notes and Activities
- Westward Expansion Gallery Walk and Analysis Acivity
Related bundles include:
- Early America Gallery Walk Bundle
- American History Colonies through the Civil War Curriculum Bundle
Westward Expansion Resources Include:
- Louisiana Purchase Notes and Center Activities
- Lewis and Clark Inquiry Notes and Center Activity for Westward Expansion
- Oregon Trail Interactive Notebook and Center Activities for Westward Expansion
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.