This US Geography Map Activity is a MUST for students who are learning about Westward Expansion! Students will identify, label, and color the various territories that were acquired by the United States to complete the borders that it has today. Directions for labeling and coloring are provided. A completed and colored map is provided for reference, but this map can be completed using a textbook or online resource as well. This is a creative and engaging way of supplementing lessons on geography and the history of the United States! The activity concludes with “Fast Facts”, and an “I Can Label Westward Expansion Territories” self-assessment.
- A United States blank map
- Map Directions with color suggestions
- An “I Live Here!” option for students to locate themselves
- “Fast Facts” section to complete using a resource
- “I Can” labeling self-assessment
- A completed and colored map to use for reference
Why have one map when you can have SIX?! Click here for the Ultimate Map Pack!
**Please give feedback (and you will earn TpT $$!), and ‘Follow Me’ so that you are the first to get updates and new products!