Use this entertaining word search activity to supplement a westward expansion unit. There are 26 vocabulary words to hunt for and the definitions are included, making this a valuable tool for self-learning.
This puzzle worksheet includes the following words and their definitions:
Bandana, Boomtown, Bronco, Cattle Drive, Cowboy, Daniel Boone, Frontier, Ghost Town, Gold Rush, Gunslinger, Homestead, Land rush, Lewis and Clark, Log Cabin, Louisiana Purchase, Manifest Destiny, Northwest Territory, Oregon Trail, Pioneer, Pony Express, Ranch, Reservations, Stampede, Telegraph, Transcontinental , Wagon Train
You might also like:
• Industrial Revolution Word Search
• California Gold Rush Word Search
• Native Americans Word Search
• Westward Expansion Posters
• Westward Expansion Flashcards
• Westward Expansion Word Wall
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥