Students will learn about wetlands and the living and non-living things that inhabit a wetland.
- describe the characteristics of a wetland area and how it has formed over time
- describe how plants pollinate in wetland areas
- identify some living and non-living things in a wetland area
- describe the life cycle of a living thing in a wetland
- recognize special adaptations of a living thing, describing how they are used to survive
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.