Wh-Question Comprehension: Answering Questions with WHERE - Digital Boom Cards
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- Your students will practice Present tenses, sentence building, using and answering WH questions, antonyms and basic vocabulary with the self checking digital task cards included in this Boom Card Bundle. It's a great way to get started with grammar and vocabulary Boom Cards in your EFL or ESL classrPrice $45.00Original Price $65.75Save $20.75
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammarPrice $130.00Original Price $190.40Save $60.40
- This bundle of WH Question Word Boom Card Decks is a great way to provide your students with extra practice understanding and answering questions using the question words: what, where, why, when and who. Each deck has a different theme and language focus. Complete previews of each included deck arePrice $16.00Original Price $20.50Save $4.50
These WH- question boom cards focus on answering questions beginning with: WHERE. Students must choose the most logical answer using language comprehension and critical thinking skills. They are perfect for distance learning with ELL, ESL and EFL students elementary level English speakers.
Each boom card features a question, an image, and 3 different answers. Students are prompted to choose the correct answer by tapping or clicking ONE of the answers. If their answer is correct the will automatically move to the next card. If the answer is wrong they will be prompted to try again.
- There are 30 different cards in this set.
- A link to access 30 Wh-Question "WHERE" Boom Cards on the Boom Learning™ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!