Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'$220.00$295.15Save $75.15
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 80 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. For a playable preview of each$175.00$236.25Save $61.25
These wh- question boom cards focus on answering questions beginning with: WHY. Students must choose the most logical answer using language comprehension and critical thinking skills. They are perfect for distance learning with ELL, ESL and EFL students elementary level English speakers. Click here for a preview of the first few cards.
- Each boom card features a question, an image, and 3 different answers. Students are prompted to choose the correct answer by tapping or clicking ONE of the answers. If their answer is correct the will automatically move to the next card. If the answer is wrong they will be prompted to try again.
- There are 30 different cards in this set.
- A link to access 30 Wh-Question "Why" Boom Cards on the Boom Learning™ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!