Wh- Question Mega Pack
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
This mega pack contains TONS of resources to help your students learn how to successfully answer who, what, where, when, and why questions. This skill can be a struggle for children with autism, cognitive impairments, or speech disorders. Using visuals, multiple examples, and structure will allow students to learn this skill successfully with this resource!
This product contains:
- Wh- Question Posters (one for each question)
- Wh- Question Visual Cards
- Visual Question Worksheets (25 total - 5 for each question: who, what, where, when, and why)
- Answering Question Worksheets (14 total)
- Mini Books (1 eight page mini book for each question - who, what, where, when, and why - students can color, put together, & read)
- Picture Flashcards Intervention (25 photo flashcards with corresponding questions, directions, & data sheet)
- Fluency Intervention (materials, directions, & data sheet)
This pack is massive! It's nearly 100 pages of ready to go and easy to implement activities and interventions that target a skill that is often very difficult to teach!
This resource will go great with:
See more:Video Tour of this product
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper