Also included in
- This bundle contains 280 different task cards related to Elementary level English grammar and vocabulary. They are great resource to have on hand and pull out when a little extra practice is needed, for test prep or when a student is struggling with a specific concept. Click on the preview for each$11.20$20.00Save $8.80
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$180.00$305.70Save $125.70
- This activity bundle focuses on answering questions beginning with wh question words: Who, What, Where, How Many and When. There are three digital activities, a printable question card set and a deck of printable game cards. Everything you need to make learning WH-questions fun and engaging for your$13.20$20.25Save $7.05
Do your students need help using question words? With these task cards they will decide the correct word word (What, Where, Why, Who, When, How) needed to complete the question correctly. Present and Past Tense questions are included in this set. This is great to use along with your unit on Present/Past Tenses and formulating open-ended questions in Elementary ESL/EFL classes. This set works great for small groups and centers and can be used by all young learners. It also includes a student recording sheet and answer sheet so your students can also self correct their work.
- 35 task cards with 3 question word choices + cover
- Student recording sheet
- Teacher Answer Sheet/Self Correction Sheet
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!