Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Speech and language activities for every season plus themed WH questions and Yes/No questions Quick Lists. A year's worth of open-ended simplicity makes your speech therapy mixed groups so much easier!
Mix and match 594 highly engaging activities with any Quick List (or your own prompts) to make planning fast and simple for a month or more. Each pack includes 300 Quick List questions to match the holiday or seasonal theme, building seasonal vocabulary too.
Mixed Group Magic activities save you time and money.
This versatile pack is different! No need to sort through large, expensive sets that offer only one goal per page or just one type of activity per pack.
Use any of the activities to address ANY goal. It's super quick and easy to individualize the activity for each and every student with Quick Lists. Makes addressing multiple goals in mixed groups a snap!
1. Choose your activity. You can have everyone working on the same activity or mix and match.
2. Glue on the perfect quick list for each student’s goals. (or write in your own prompts)
Add articulation and language Quick Lists to this pack (see below) and you'll cover your caseload. Planning is quick, easy, done!
What are Quick Lists?
Imagine a ready-to-print list of stimulus items for your student's goals that you can pop on almost any no-prep printable activity. Each list has six questions or words. They are designed for my Mixed Group Magic activities, but the small size (under 2" square) will work great with other printable activities you may already have!
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
Mixed Group Magic Quick List Activities are great for PK-5th grade
I’ve included a wide variety of fun interactive printables with varying levels of difficulty, making sure you can mix and match the perfect activity for each student with just the right Quick List.
Whether it’s mazes, dot to dot, color by number, dot marker activities, mystery squares, mystery dots, scrambled puzzles, finding the friendly faces, make-a-scene, or count and color, these no-prep packs are ready to print and go!
Additional year-round Quick Lists that work perfectly with this set for articulation, receptive language, and expressive language are available here:
Note: The questions in the All-Year Quick Lists are different from the ones in the themed packs, so if you purchase both, you'll have an even larger variety of lists to choose from.
➤CONTENTS: Each pack includes:
➤50 Different Themed Question Quick Lists of six target questions each for a total of 300 questions. There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
20 Yes/No Question Quick Lists
• 120 Yes/No Questions
• 72 Noun + verb
• 48 Noun + adjective
30 Wh? Question Quick Lists with a total of 180 Wh? Questions
• 60 What? Questions
• 24 Name an object or animal
• 12 Name an action
• 24 Object function
• 30 Who? Questions
• 30 Where? Questions
• 30 When? Questions
• 30 Why? Questions
➤A wide variety of themed activities (59-64 different activities per pack) Paste your Quick Lists on the box found on each activity sheet.
Activities perfect for your younger students, PK-1st may include:
• Comic Book Colors: Paint these sheets with watercolors
• Dot to Dot pages
• Friendly Faces! Find and color the friendly characters.
• Easy Dots! Simple Dot Marker Pages
• Count Them Up! Count and color
• Color by Number Pictures
• Easy Mazes
Activities terrific for students 2nd grade and up:
• Make a Scene! Paint the scene, then cut and paste the characters in the
• Mystery Squares Color and guess.
• Puzzle Me activities: Can you re-assemble the scrambled puzzle?
• Amazing Mazes
Many puzzle templates come in 2 levels of difficulty:
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
Quick List Questions include:
1. Can ___?
4. Is ___?
1. What___? Name an object or animal.
2. What can you ___? Name an object.
3. What does a ___ do? (animals, people, objects) Name an action.
4. What do you do with a ___? Name an action. (Object function)
Who___? (Name a person.
Where do you___? Name a place.
When do ___? Name a time or event.
Why do ___? Name a reason.
❤Would you love more great activities for mixed groups? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺