Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Who's under the sea? Summer speech therapy fun with inference, listening comprehension, and reading practice. Simple repetitive text in this cut and paste booklet assists young readers as they guess the next ocean animal!
Your students will love making these ocean theme mini-books! You'll love sending them home for extra practice.
Students cut out the sea animals, then read (or listen as you read) to the description on each page. They'll guess which animal matches the clues and glue the correct animal on each page.
This activity is great for preschool and non-readers too who need wh questions with visuals. Work on listening comprehension as you read each page and have your students answer the Who? questions. Is it a shark? Jellyfish? Who's next?
Use resource in literacy centers, speech therapy, Rti or for whole class practice.
NOTE! This product is also included in my Speech Therapy Oceans of Fun Bundle, so if you have already purchased this money-saving bundle, you will not need to purchase this product. Click the green text to check out the Bundle,
➤CONTENTS: 26 useable pages:
• Full-page Classroom Copy of Diver, Diver, Who can it Be? for whole-group practice.
• Interactive BW half-page booklet- students paste the animal in the square to answer the description. Great for home practice.
• Word Wall Cards for vocabulary and reading development
• Ocean Scene and manipulatives to create:
• Dough Mat
• Cookie Sheet Activity
• Barrier Game
• PowerPoint for Paperless Shared Reading
Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly, Black and White printing options are provided!
• Answering Who? Questions
• Reading practice
• Listening Comprehension
• Naming to a Description,
• Phonological Awareness
• Ocean Vocabulary
• Following Directions
For more ocean adventures, the bundle includes a book companion for Smiley Shark, my favorite friendly shark story. It includes practice on multiple language skills and articulation of “sh” too. Click the text here to take a look!
More summer speech therapy fun:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺