This Whale Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets
students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards provides students with the opportunity to work with rhyming words with a whale theme!
3. Read and Write Around the Room - students will read and write ocean themed compound words.
3. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for whales. This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards.
4. Fast Facts - a Fast Fact Recording Sheet for students to fill out as they research about whales.
5. Exit Tickets - Students answer questions as they leave for the day or to a different task.
6. Pictures of the covers of whales books that could be used in this unit.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations