Need a new way to review terms while students learn about marine mammals?
Consider word cards with a simple definition, illustration, and the term in Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese. Maybe play a memory game in class or at home? Check this out!
Choose to print four different cards on a page or four copies of the same card on each page. Check out the preview and you'll see the two different formats.
I've included the photo credits so you can go to the images that are public domain or Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike and use them as you like in your classroom.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math store.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me and find out about sales and new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
RESOURCES IN OUR STORE FOR MARINE MAMMALS
- An Introduction to Marine Mammals: Science, Math, Language, Movement
- All About Marine Mammals: Blubber, Echolocation, Anatomy
- More About Marine Mammals: Habitat, Life Cycle, Food Chain
- Habitat for Marine Mammals
- Life Cycle Mobile for a Killer Whale - FREE
- Resources for Teaching about the Life Cycle of a Whale
- Word Wall for the Life Cycle of a Whale
- Food Chain Mobile for a Killer Whale
- Model a Food Chain for a Whale
- Whale Predator Game
- Resources for Teaching about Whales
- Whale Review Spinner
- Whale I Have Who Has Game
- Whale Word Cards
- Make a Killer Whale Map for Puget Sound - FREE
- Make a Killer Whale Map for the US West Coast - FREE
- Make a Killer Whale Map for the World - FREE
*adult, blubber, baleen, calf, carnivore, consumer, dermis, epidermis, fin, fluke, food, food chain, food web, hair, herbivore, melon, omnivore, phytoplankton, pod, predator, prey, primary consumer, producer, secondary consumer, shelter, space, teeth, and zooplankton