These graphic organizers should work well for any unit focused on whales! Pick and choose from the following charts:
1. K.W.L Chart: Students write what they Know, what they Want to learn, and what they Learned from the whale unit.
2. Venn Diagram #1: Students compare whales with fish.
3. Venn Diagram #2: Students compare any two types of whales.
4. Classification Chart #1: 5 types of whales
5. Classification Chart #2: 4 types of whales
6. Classification Chart #3: 3 types of whales
7. Classification Chart #4: 2 types of whales
Looking for another resource about whales? There is an excellent chapter book about whales in the Magic School Bus series called, “The Wild Whale Watch.” For a packet of worksheets to accompany that book, click here: The Wild Whale Watch Packet
For more Graphic Organizers, click here:
For other Reading products, click here:
Reading Packets and Inference Games
As a thank you to my followers, every new product is 50% off for the first 48 hours it's listed, so be sure to click "follow me" so that you receive an email every time I add a new product!