Students with language disorders need practice beyond incidental teaching or initia introduction in class. They need to understand about things that they haven't had specific exposure to or experiences with. Help them learn about whales in this interactive informational text for special education.
► Includes a 24 page interactive book about different types of whales and associated facts.
► Includes a 19 page interactive book comparing and contrasting whales and fish.
► Includes a set of 10 vocabulary cards to use for Memory type card game. Simply print this page twice and cut cards apart.
► Includes a Venn diagram with pictures for responding, to compare and contrast whales and fish.
► There are b/w line drawings of a whale and a fish for students to color. I was in a classroom recently where students had painted the whales in water color paints. They made a beautiful bulletin board!
Try my other informational texts for special education here:
Also find adapted books for bats, rocks, and many different animals sets.
• An adapted U.S.Geography book for Special Education: I Love the USA!
• Animals of Africa Informational Text
• Colors and Shapes Vocabulary Bundle Speech Language Therapy
• Community Helpers Who is in My Town Interactive Books and Games
• I Dig Rocks Informational Text for Differentiated Learning and Special Education
• IBIS A True Whale Story Language Activities
• Informational Text About Bears Interactive and Adapted Speech Language
• Informational Text Animals of the Rainbow Adapted Book
• Living and Nonliving Things Interactive Language Activities Speech Therapy
• My 5 Senses Adapted Books for Special Educations, Autism, AAC Users
• On the Farm Early Receptive and Expressive Language Activities
• Penguins Interactive Language Activities Informational text for Speech Language
• Rocks Interactive Book for Informational Text for Speech Language
• Shapes in Everyday Objects Interactive Books and Activities