You can find this in a bundle along with Earth and Physical Science here: What Am I? Important Things in Life, Physical, and Earth Science Bundle - 5th
This game is intended to be used to review all of the important things to know in Life Science. The terms listed are specific to the Georgia Performance Standards for 5th grade and is a great review for the CRCT. There is an extra page of blank playing cards in case you have more things you would like to add.
1. Cut apart each of the cards of people so that they are like playing cards.
2. Shuffle the cards and turn them upside down in a pile.
3. Separate your class into teams (however many you would like – I prefer 2, but you can do more)
4. Choose a player from the first group to come up and read the clues to their team. They finish with, “What am I?” and their team must guess the answer. If someone from their team guesses correctly, that team gets 2 points. If they are wrong, the next team up has a chance to get 1 point if they answer correctly. If they get it correct, they still get their turn next. If they were incorrect when trying to earn the point, the next group in order (if there is more than 2 teams) will get their chance to get a point.
5. Continue playing in this way until you have completed all of the cards. Whichever team has the most points at the end, wins.
Terms included: vertebrate, invertebrate, fish, amphibian, reptile, bird, mammal, classification, gymnosperm, angiosperm, learned behavior, inherited trait, genes, cell wall, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, chloroplast, plant cell, animal cell, beneficial microorganism, harmful microorganism
You can get the other two reviews here:
What Am I? Important Things In Earth Science *Game* - 5th Grade
What Am I? Important Things In Physical Science *Game* - 5th Grade