Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What Do People Drive? Emergent Reader
The zip file contains 2 pdf files.
The sentences are the following:
1. What do people drive?
2. I am a taxi driver. I drive a taxi.
3. I am a bus driver. I drive a school bus.
4. I am a fireman. I drive a fire truck.
5. I am a police officer. I drive a police car.
6. I am a paramedic. I drive an ambulance.
7. I am a waste collector. I drive a garbage truck.
8. I am a mail carrier. I drive a mail truck.
9. I am a mechanic. I drive a tow truck.
10. I am a construction worker. I drive a cement truck.
11. What do you want to drive one day?
It is available in color or black and white. There are 2 versions available too, read or trace.Choose the version that best suits your students’ needs.
The pages are in portrait format and measure 8.5 x 11. Students will color, cut and staple the book together.
* Also included is one Q&A Dry eraser mats with 5 questions. Laminate and use with a dry erase marker.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store