- These Growth Mindset Literature Units include these titles by Kobi Yamada: What Do You Do With an Idea? What Do You Do With a Problem?What Do You Do With a Chance?Please see the following information and links to each individual product:What Do You Do With an Idea?What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kob$13.50$11.95Save $1.55
- This GROWTH MINDSET MEGA BOOK BUNDLE includes the following titles:Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak (lower grade version)Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak (upper grade version)The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett and Gary RubinsteinWe're All Wonders by R.J. PalacioRosie R$59.00$46.95Save $12.05
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$224.95$172.00Save $52.95
This literature unit for What Do You Do With an Idea focuses more on the concepts presented in the story and less on the content (although there are comprehension questions included in list form as well as task card form).
In addition to the task cards and printables, you will also find a craftivity and growth mindset reflection page. Please look at the preview for What Do You Do With an Idea prior to purchasing.
My hope is that this product will help your students discover their own magnificence (with a little help from you and this amazing new picture book). Enjoy!
Note: Picture books are generally most appropriate for primary grades, but the concepts presented in 'What Do You Do With an Idea?' are appropriate for any age, so this unit is designed to reach students a bit older than the average picture book audience.
Here are individual links to each Kobi Yamada Literature Unit, as well as the bundled product, which can save you money.
Here are the individual links to each Kobi Yamada Literature Unit, as well as the bundled product, which can save you money.
- WHAT DO YOU DO WITH AN IDEA? By Kobi Yamada
- WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A PROBLEM? By Kobi Yamada
- WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A CHANCE? By Kobi Yamada
- KOBI YAMADA LITERATURE UNIT BUNDLE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.