These posters are a great addition to any classroom! There are various sizes included to meet the diverse needs of learners and teachers. The full size posters are great for displaying on the board or in a bulletin board. They come with “I can…” and “I know…” statements. The half size posters are great for displaying in a area of limited space. The bookmarks can be printed and glued into math journals or planners.
These Posters Are Perfect For:
• whole class
• small group
• guided reading centers
• literature circles
• interactive reading journals
• reading journals
• test prep
Topics Covered in This Download:
• Good Mathematicians... 3 posters with all the titles listed
• Talk About Math
• Explain Their Thinking
• Make Predictions
• Work Together
• Solve Real World Scenarios
• Make Mistakes
• Record Their Ideas
• Show Their Work
• Change Their Ideas
• Check Their Work
• Apply Their Knowledge to New Situations
• Look for Challenges
• Know That Faster Doesn't Mean Better
• Label Their Work
• Check the Reasonableness of Their Answers
• Two bookmarks with all the titles listed for journals, hand-outs etc.
• Two handouts with all the titles listed and graphics
Multiple Printing Options
You will find multiple sizes for many of the pages included to fit your needs. Select the size that works for you, print, and go!
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●What Do Good Readers Do?
●What Do Good Writers Do?
●Little Books: Fractions, Measurement, Geometry, and More