What Group Does it Belong To? – Categories, Songbook Mp3 Digital Download
This 77-page What Group Does it Belong To? – Categories resource is packed with activities to help students comprehend categories.
This product is based on the original children's song, “What Group Does it Belong To?” song, written by Gloria Rojas and Lannie Battistini. This file contains the English version of the song. This delightful rhythm will have the kids singing, dancing, and signing categories in no time.
What Group Does it Belong To?
• Page 4-13: What Group Does it Belong To? song with Shutterstock images
• Page 14: Categories anchor chart
• Pages 15-17: A Category Tool Vol. 1 Fruits, Vegetables, Pets, Farm Animals, Clothes, Transportation, Vol. 2 Toys, Wild animals, Furniture, Ocean animals, Sports, School supplies
• Page 18: Name the items in the category graphic organizer
• Pages 19-30: Category accordion pages, 10 Shutterstock images for each category (Vol 1 and Vol 2 categories)
• Pages 31-56: I have…Who has…? Game: 96 I have…Who has…? game cards are provided to build comprehension of categories.
• Pages 57-75: Categories Chip ‘n Chat Game: 5 game boards and 48 categories prompt cards are provided to build comprehension of categories with this fun and engaging magnetic chip game designed to teach categories.
You can preview the song on iTunes
For additional products related to “categories” please check out the following resources:
Please see: Categories – A Category Tool - FREEBIE
Race Car Categories - Vol. 1 here
Race Car Categories - Vol. 2 here