Your students come to you with their own set of experiences-- and their own set of worries!
Use these pages, and the classic Kevin Henkes' book "Wemberly Worried," to give them the coping skills to deal with these worries.
You can click "Preview" to see what is included in this activity:
- 3 graphic organizers for students to record their worries
- 2 writing prompts for students to write and draw their worries or "what ifs"
- 1 poster defining what it is to "cope"
- 3 pages for students to record their coping techniques
- 1 Petal the bunny page to color and cut. (Add felt or fabric to its ears to make it more like the book!)
This would be great for "back to school" or any time students have anxiety about what's to come.