What If Everybody Did That: Lesson on Respect & Responsibility
2nd - 5th
What educators are saying
This resource was super fun and gave the students a different perspective in how their behaviors can impact others.
This is a great book accompaniment read aloud resource with a variety of extension activities. Thank you
Also included in
- These partner activities go along with some of my favorite back to school books, including:"All Are Welcome" "Quiet Please, Owen McPhee""We Don't Eat Our Classmates""What If Everybody Did That""What If Everybody Said That""Each Kindness""A Perfectly Messed-Up Story""The Invisible Boy"Price $24.75Original Price $28.00Save $3.25
- This set includes SEL extension activities for the books: "What If Everybody Did That?", "What If Everybody Said That?" and "What If Everybody Thought That?".These lessons, cooperative learning games, and extension activities are focused on self-regulation, respect, character education, cognitive bePrice $8.40Original Price $10.50Save $2.10
- This bundle contains ALL of my book companions. It will continually grow as I add more to my store.Price $124.40Original Price $155.50Save $31.10
This activity packet is a great companion for the book by Ellen Javernick. It focuses on consequences, responsibility, expected behavior, and respect.
This packet includes:
* Task cards and ideas for use
* Scoot game
* 4 Corners game
* Pre and Post Student Survey
* Parent handout
* Extension activities
* Foldable craft
* Sticky note printable
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.