For many students with language disorders, answering Wh-questions is difficult, as are making inferences and predictions. Predicting and infering are often much more difficult than basic Wh questions. This game is a good tool in your intervention toolkit for inferencing and predicting with young children.
► 40 What if question cards,
► a game board and
► a spinner
► a score card for playing with teams
Enjoy playing "What if..." with a variety of fun and interesting - as well as daily living - situations.
• Making Predictions BUNDLE for speech language counseling special education
• Making Inferences from Pictures and Text for speech language therapy
• Pragmatics & Inferencing with Pancakes for Breakfast for Speech Language
• Pragmatic Skills and Expressive Language Practice Game for Speech Therapy
• What Will Happen? Making Predictions for Speech Language Special Education