The given worksheet is designed for the kids of 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade. There are 5- worksheets given in which kids are required to write or find the NEXT number coming just after the number printed on worksheet.
This kind of exercise will help the kids to identify or remember the numbers from 1 to 100 and on wards of 100 number without any kind of much stress on mind.
They will be able to reply quickly with a confidence for the any number asked to them.
Students are required to answer the NEXT-number in a blank space provided just besides the number in a box.
Hope kids will really have fun with learning on numbers.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Food Chain
• FRICTION - Basic concept, Its Types, Its Importance in life and Application
• 3D shapes : Mini Unit for KG to 2nd Grade Common core
• Noun,Verb And Adjective sort out
• Plant Facts Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• A Scavenger Hunt on “ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF 2-DIGIT NUMBERS’’
Calendar Scavenger Hunt - Activity for Days/Week and Month/Year
Spring Scavenger Hunt -- An Activity
• Teacher Appreciation Staff Awards and Thank You Tags
• Christmas Scavenger Hunt
• Christmas Literacy