My Kindergarten students just love doing this name activity the first day/week of school! They each get to find their names at the bottom of the screen (which is a great informal assessment), then place them into the right area of the graph. It's a great way to introduce graphs long before you teach the graphing unit!
All you have to do is type in your students' names at the bottom of the pages and the activity is ready to use!
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two files:
1. The Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
2. The Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Smartboard Games
• Smartboard Games: Seasonal
• Smartboard Games: Alphabet
• Smartboard Games: Back to School
• Smartboard Games: Beginning Sounds
• Smartboard Games: Blends
• Smartboard Games: CVC
• Smartboard Games: CVCe
• Smartboard Games: Math
A Turn to Learn