Literacy and Numeracy Unit (more than 120 pages)
An amazing unit based on the new Dr. Seuss book, What Pet Should I Get?
Includes a variety of literacy and numeracy activities including:
- Graphic Organizers
- Venn Diagrams
- Know, Want to Know, Learned
- What Pets Do We Have?
- If I Could (fly like a bird, swim like a fish, etc)
- ABC order
- Nouns and Verbs Sorting
- Songs and Poems (Cloze activities)
- Craftivity (create a dog and a cat that are adorable)
- Cause and Effect
- Spin and Graph
- I SPY activity
- Mystery Box Writing Activity
- Persuasive letter
- Care of a Pet
- Addition and Subtraction Activities - including word problems, graphing, picture cards, number line, writing equations, counting by two's, counting by five's, counting by ten's, base 10, practice sheets
So much variety! Great graphics and activities. More than 120 pages of fun!!!
Please look at the preview before purchasing. Have also made a freebie showing some of the literacy / numeracy pages that are included in this unit.