What Shapes Do Simple Molecules Make - Chemistry Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundled set of chemistry worksheets with answers on elements, compounds, and mixtures video guides.They are listed separately below. The videos are very to the point, visual, and informative. The guides take students about 20 minutes to complete and have a short conversation.Digital or priPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
- There are enough chemistry worksheets with answers to assign one almost every day of the week either as homework, a flipped lesson, or classroom warm-up. This bundle is also great for distance learning!Format:(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual learning)- Digital PDFs for electronic use or eaPrice $195.00Original Price $276.00Save $81.00
- This resource is a bundle of science worksheets that lead students through a variety of activities and concepts in biology and chemistry. You can use them as bell work, homework, or in-class lesson plans. There is a mix of both chemistry worksheets and biology worksheets in this bundle of lesson plPrice $312.90Original Price $447.00Save $134.10
Help students learn the basics about the shapes of simple molecules when learning about the properties of matter.
This lesson can be used as a class starter, flipped classroom exercise, as student notes, as homework, or as a part of a sub lesson plan.
- Google slides hyperdoc link for google classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Hyperlink to the video embedded in the document for quick access
- Short answer
- Answer key included
15 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)