What Should My Teacher be for Halloween | Halloween Writing Activity
What educators are saying
Looking for a fun Halloween writing activity? What Should My Teacher Be For Halloween never disappoints! When students are asked "What Should My Teacher Be For Halloween?" their answers are creative and hilarious! This Halloween Activity is so much fun for both students and teachers. Let your students’ imaginations run wild with this fun Halloween writing project!
First, your students will design and draw a costume for you to wear for Halloween. Then, they will do some opinion writing when they write about what you should be for Halloween and why.
- Projectable writing prompt (or print as mini-anchor chart) What Should My Teacher Be For Halloween
- Many levels of writing paper (including primary lines, and sentence starters)
- Editable Pages for you to type your name (for example: What should Mrs. Smith be for Halloween?)
- Also includes step-by-step directions on how to make a page pictures of your face so your students can cut and glue a picture of you onto their writing do draw a halloween costume on.
- Printable Lettering for Bulletin Board: "What Should Our Teacher Be for Halloween?" (blackline to print on colored paper)
- *SEE PREVIEW* for a closer look!
If you are looking for more Fun October Activities check these out: