What Stuck With You? is a great tool for sharing ideas in the classroom. It can be used at the end of a lesson to see what students have learned. It can also be used for students to share their background knowledge, show kindness to others, provide feedback, ask questions, and strengthen their reflective thinking. The possibilities are endless!
The free downloadable files contain the What Stuck With You template and a sheet with directions on assembly with a link to access creative ways to use this tool in the classroom.
1. Print out the PDF file in color.
2. Cut out the numbered boxes and affix them to the background of your choice.
3. Select the colored What Stuck With You sign that matches the decor of your classroom.
4. Laminate all materials and display in an easily accessible place the classroom.
5. Provide sticky notes for your students to share their ideas, learning, and thinking on the What Stuck With You wall.