"What VS Who" is a review lesson on Body Parts and Family members, but it can also be used separately as an independent lesson on .
It is designed for young learners of Chinese. It has cut-and-paste, and sorting activities.
It has two levels of difficulties for those who just started the tasks with pictures, and for those who already have some basic knowledge, the tasks are with characters.
I added grammar explanations and texts to read, to practice this grammar in context.
The content of the lesson:
- The list of all the needed vocabulary for the lesson
- Grammar explanation, grammar quiz and grammar practice
- Set of posters (这，是，谁，什么)
- Big colouring sheets with stroke order for each word
- Handwriting sheets for each word
- Cut and paste pictures worksheet
- Cut and paste characters worksheet
- Jigsaw with characters
- Jigsaw with pictures
- "Who is Who" text (with pinyin)
- "Who is who" text (without pinyin)
- Guess who, guess what worksheet + cheat-sheet
- Flashcards with just characters to make sentences.
You might also like to check Family Members and Body Parts, some of the words given include the vocabulary from family and body parts and mini-lesson Chinese Personal Pronouns