This 2-page file includes:
~A fun reading in which five people are interviewed about what they would do in specific situations. In the answers the students can see the conditional verb forms in context!
~A worksheet based on the reading which includes two parts: a true/false reading comprehension section and a writing section where students need to describe what they would do in the following situations:
1. What would you do if you lost something important?
2. What would you do if you found a wallet on the street?
3. What would you do if your friend gave you a gift that you do not like?
4. What would you do if it were the last day of school?
5. What would you do if you could sing very well?
Editable word file.