Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'$220.00$295.15Save $75.15
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 80 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. For a playable preview of each$175.00$236.25Save $61.25
- This bundle of 7 different "What am I?" Vocabulary Guessing Game Boom card decks are a seasonal favorite with my ESL young learners. Use each deck as a whole class warm-up activity or individually assign each deck to students. Each adorable vocabulary based digital GUESSING GAME will help your stude$16.00$20.25Save $4.25
- Your students will practice Past Tenses, Irregular Verbs, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and more with the self checking digital task cards included in this Boom Card Bundle. It's a great way to get started with grammar and vocabulary Boom Cards$45.00$65.75Save $20.75
- The ultimate Boom Card starter kit for ESL teachers. Your students will have the opportunity to practice Present & Past Tenses, WH-Questions, Irregular Verbs, Action Verbs, Prepositions, Comparative & Superlative Adjectives, Quantifiers, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones and other basic grammar$130.00$190.40Save $60.40
This adorable vocabulary based digital GUESSING GAME will help your students identify 20 common objects based on short descriptions. Each interactive BOOM CARD contains clues that describe one of the four images. By reading the simple clues, your students will be using inferencing, reading/vocabulary skills and critical thinking to decide which of the four items is being described.
Both positive and negative sentences are used in the description along with a simple sentence structure for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students. After clicking the correct answer, students will see the written form of the word along with the picture to strengthen spelling and vocabulary building.
- A link to access OBJECTS - Guessing Game on the Boom Learning™ website which includes 20 hints cards and 20 solution cards.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!