Also included in
- This is a collection of 4 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking and communication in ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited to Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple. The activities allows students t$12.50$16.00Save $3.50
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- This custom bundle includes the following resources:What am I? - Guessing Game for Young Learners : Fruit and Vegetables What am I? - Guessing Game for Young Learners : Animals ESL Games Bundle Elementary Grammar and Vocabulary Building Activities (4 resources) Past Simple Irregular Verb Game - I ha$39.15$44.00Save $4.85
This guessing game is a great activity to get students speaking and listening by giving clues to describe common vocabulary words in the following categories: people, animals, places & objects. Your students will have a blast guessing what the word is. It's a great “Ice breaker activity" and is also a fantastic way to review descriptive vocabulary. This game is always a hit in my ESL classes.
Full color and B&W versions included
- 4 pages of OBJECT cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of PEOPLE cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of ANIMAL cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of PLACES cards (32 cards)
- 1 game clue worksheet for student notebooks (both color and b&w)
- 1 full color flap book
Print and laminate the cards and and choose 1 of the following options:
1. If you plan to play this game many times throughout the year: Give each student a copy of the clue worksheet to cut out and put in their notebook."
2. If you are using this game in small groups or as a partner activity: Distribute"
"the necessary number of pre-made flap books."
3. If doing this activity as a LOW-PREP classroom activity: Write the clue sentences on the whiteboard."
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!