Also included in
- British Values and Human Rights Unit! Designed by Cre8tive Curriculum as part of Spiral Core Theme 1: Rights, Responsibilities and British ValuesContents7 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)1 x Mindfulness Extension activities Pack1 x Quiz and Set of Student Team Answer Sheets1 x HWK Assessment Pr$29.38$38.40Save $9.02
- Rights Responsibilities Terrorism Extremism and Human Rights Units! Designed by Cre8tive Curriculum as part of Spiral Core Theme 1: Rights, Responsibilities and British Values**Contents**☞ 26 x Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)☞ Mindfulness Extension activities☞ 4 x Quiz with Team Answer Sheets$84.92$135.10Save $50.18
What ate Human Rights? Lesson . Middle School Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
Some of the terms explored:
UDHR 148, Council of Europe, ECHR, ECtHR, United Nations, HRA 1998 Rights, Responsibilities
I can name a range of Human Rights
I understand the origins of Human Rights
I understand how Human rights are protected
I can spot fake news
I understand the importance of critical thinking
I understand why fake news can be damaging
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
➡️Be sure to follow our store to be alerted of new products. >> Click here <<
➡️Don't forget to leave feedback. You will receive TPT credits that can be used on future purchases!
This product bundle is allowed to be used in the purchaser's school only. If you wish to share this resource with another colleague, or parent, please purchase an additional license at a discounted price. This product is not to be posted online, in whole or in part, without prior consent.
Check out our website at www.Cre8tiveresources.com for full terms and conditions and sign up to our news letter and access a large catalogue of free and paid products.