Also included in
- Teach students about intellectual health and help them learn how to create a foundation for academic success while in middle school! Students will learn health skills like analyzing influences and self-management as they explore intellectual health (one of the eight dimensions of health. Distance Le$36.00$43.50Save $7.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$375.00$475.50Save $100.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$219.50Save $44.50
Expand students' understanding of creativity and what it means to be creative. In this mini-unit, students will explore their innate creativity, nurture their ability to think creatively and use creativity to solve complex health problems.
>>> Distance Learning Compatible <<<
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
No planning and minimal prep! This lesson plan is fully designed with everything you need from the start of class to the end. This lesson includes:
- Instruction Video
- Detailed Teaching Guide
- Teaching PowerPoint
- Quick Print Student Worksheets + Google Slides Worksheets
- Answer Key and Grading Rubric
- What It Means to be Creative?
- Expressing Your Innate Creativity
- Using Creativity to Solve Health Problems
In this skills-based health bundle, students will practice the following health skills:
- Advocating for Health
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Download FREE Lesson Plan Bundle - - Lesson plans, classroom posters, student activities, and more!
***Google Drive Disclaimer***
Upon purchasing you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!