What is Environmental Consciousness? - An Environmental Health Lesson Plan
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Teach students how to be environmentally conscious with these Environmental Health unit plans. This skills-based fitness teaching unit comes with nine lesson plans designed to teach students about taking care of the planet, how our environment impacts well-being, and how to advocate for EnvironmentaPrice $38.25Original Price $45.00Save $6.75
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning CompatiblePrice $525.00Original Price $578.50Save $53.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<Price $200.00Original Price $319.50Save $119.50
In this What is Environmental Consciousness? lesson plan, students will examine what it means to be environmentally conscious and eco-friendly. They will review key eco-friendly habits to integrate into their life that will boost their Environmental Health and help protect the planet.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive and can be easily transferred to your Google Classroom. It features Google Slides edition of student worksheets and a Google Form edition of learning station activities. - - Learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom.
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned with theNational Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!