Also included in
- Teach students how to be environmentally conscious with these Environmental Health unit plans. This skills-based fitness teaching unit comes with nine lesson plans designed to teach students about taking care of the planet, how our environment impacts well-being, and how to advocate for Environmenta$38.25$45.00Save $6.75
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$375.00$475.50Save $100.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$175.00$225.00Save $50.00
In this What is Environmental Health lesson plan, students will explore what Environmental Health is and how it impacts their well-being. As one of the eight dimensions of health (and wedges on the Wellness Wheel) Environmental Health plays a key role in nurture optimal health and wellness. In this skills-based health education lesson, students will learn about the core elements of Environmental Health and examine how all of their surroundings (not just in nature) influence their total well-being.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive and can be easily transferred to your Google Classroom. It featuring Google Slides edition of any student worksheets and a Google Form edition of learning stations activities. - - Learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom.
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans - Download Now!
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop - Sign Up Here!
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
- Environmental Health Lesson Plan Bundle
- Analyzing Health Influences
- D.E.C.I.D.E. Model - How to Make Healthy Decisions
- Goal Writing + SMART Goal Lesson Plans and Mini-Unit with Health Classroom Posters
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!