Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning CompatiblePrice $425.00Original Price $477.50Save $52.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning CompatiblePrice $175.00Original Price $225.00Save $50.00
- Learning how to build and sustain friendships is fundamental! Therefore, it is our responsibility, as teachers, to empower students with the tools needed to navigate social relationships, understand the value of friendship, and learn how to create a thriving life.Distance Learning CompatibleThis resPrice $31.50Original Price $35.00Save $3.50
- Nurture your students' social-emotional learning (SEL) by helping them learn how to understand and manage their emotions, stress, and anxiety, teaching them how to make connections and build lasting relationships, and training them how to make healthy decisions. Distance Learning CompatibleThis resoPrice $91.70Original Price $131.00Save $39.30
In this What is Social Health lesson plan, students will be introduced to Social Health and learn about the elements that make up a person's social well-being. In this lesson, students will examine how their Social Health impacts each of the other dimensions of health and begin to explore ways to boost Social Health.
Distance Learning Compatible
This resource is hosted on Google Drive, featuring Google Slides edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
When you download, you’ll receive a full lesson plan with everything you need to teach the lesson, from the beginning of class to the end:
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching Powerpoints
- Student Worksheets - They come as PDFs and Google Slides
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products:
Google Drive Disclaimer
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!