What is a Compound?
Ionic Bonding Unit
Students will be able to…
• Identify atoms, ions, and compounds.
• Compare and Contrast atoms, ions, and compounds.
• Define Chemical Bond
• List the 3 types of chemical bonds
• Briefly explain why chemical bonding occurs (octet rule).
• What is a Compound?
• What is a Compound? – KEY
• Atoms, Ions, & Compounds
• Atoms, Ions, & Compounds – KEY
(All items compiled in 1 PDF document. Document cannot be edited.)
• Assign “What is a Compound?” WS
• Use the “Atoms, Ions, & Compounds” WS as a warm-up, exit-ticket, or HW.
***This item may also be purchased as a part of the Ionic Bonding Unit – CURRICULUM BUNDLE
***Check out more Chemistry with Confidence Ionic Bonding Unit
***Check out more curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence TeachersPayTeachers Store
***Check out the Chemistry with Confidence website