What is a Math Talk Professional Development Video
- Streaming Video(cannot be downloaded)
- Supporting Information
Also included in
- Young learners make sense of their math world and numbers by talking about it! Number Talks give your kids ways to talk purposefully about numbers, addition, subtraction, fact families, true/false equations, shapes, linear measurement and data/graphs. In this large number talks bundle you will finPrice $45.00Original Price $57.50Save $12.50
- Do you feel lost planning first grade math each week? Do you feel like you have some good pieces or parts of your 1st grade math curriculum, but you can't seem to fit them all in or make them all work together? Guided math workshop is for you! WHY GUIDED MATH WORKSHOP?Many teachers and districtsPrice $159.00Original Price $256.25Save $97.25
- Do you feel lost planning second grade math each week? Do you feel like you have some good pieces or parts of your 2nd grade math curriculum, but you can't seem to fit them all in or make them all work together? Guided math workshop is for you! WHY GUIDED MATH WORKSHOP?Many teachers and districtsPrice $149.00Original Price $213.25Save $64.25
Do you do math talks in your K-2 classroom? Young learners make sense of their math world by talking about it! Get your kids talking about math using math talk routines!
Read more about why I do Math Talks on the blog!
ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS IN THIS VIDEO
1. What is a math talk?
2. What types of math talks can I do?
3. What is the student role in a math talk?
4. What is the teacher role in a math talk?
INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOADABLE SUPPORTING DOCUMENT
• In Math Talks I Can anchor chart (blank and prefilled)
• Copies of the slides used in this video (pdf file)
• Related Resources and links
Model Lesson Dot Image Math Talk
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!