What is a Scientist?
Revised and NEW activities added 2016!!!
This unit is a great introduction unit for Science! It allows students to learn what scientists do and the tools that they use with engaging activities that are hands on. All students are scientists and this unit enables them to learn that. It features:
• What Does a Scientist Use? Information Cards (Parts of the Body)
• Pocket Pattern for Journals and Notebooks
• “I am a Scientist” – labels for a picture of themselves as a scientist
• Name the Science Tools
• Science Tools Sort
• Science Tools – Match the Description #1
• Science Tools – Match the Description #2
• Science Safety – Lab Rules
• Are These Science Tools?
• What do Scientists Use? Dominoes Activity
• Task Cards – Set of 20 Multiple Choice Task Cards
• Task Cards Answer Sheet
• What is a Scientist? 2 Page Assessment
• Answer Keys
• Pictures of Activities
I hope that you can use this in your classroom - enjoy!!!