Also included in
- First Week of School Science ActivitiesThis resource contains three back to school science projects. The activities in this bundle are perfect for the first week of school. Included in this Bundle:Root Monster Project - Science Emergency Sub Plan or ActivityI am a Scientist Project Instasummer of Sc$8.00$11.50Save $3.50
- Engaging Back to School Science Activities for Teens and TweensThis is a massive bundle of my most popular intro to science resources. This package contains a mix of science icebreakers, foldables, doodle notes, color-by-numbers, worksheets, review games, and projects at a BIG SAVINGS!Currently Incl$60.00$90.45Save $30.45
Students will use root words to decipher the meaning of 15 types of scientists. They will then choose the type of scientist that they would most like to be and draw themselves in that role. The drawing must include at least 7 science tools that match the equipment used by the scientist.
- Student Directions & Root Word Reference Sheet
- Root Word Skills Worksheet & Answer Key
- Drawing Templates - Three Options Included
Drawing Template (General Scientist) - Students draw themselves as a general scientist instead of a specific type of scientist.
Drawing Template (Type of Scientist) - Students draw themselves as a specific type of scientist. This version does not have the bookshelf that showcases the science tools.
Drawing Template (With Equipment Shelf) - Students draw a particular type of scientist and also draw the tools that they will need on the shelf.
- Completed Example (Low Ink)
- Completed Example (Fully Colored)
- Optional Extension Activity - Students complete Frayer Models for different root words. Includes Frayer Model graphic organizers for 2 or 4 terms.
How is this product useful?
➤ Fun back to school science project
➤ Great first day of school science activity
➤ Allows students to be creative
➤ Builds Vocabulary Skills
➤ Integrates art and science
➤ Great for bulletin board displays
You might also like:
Let's stay connected!
Copyright © Morpho Science