This product teaches students about scientist, what they are, what they do, science safety in the class and what tools scientist use! If you looking for a fun, high engaging way to get students excited about science this year, then this product is for you! Start your year off right with this easy to use digital resource!
In this product your students will learn about:
- Scientist: what they do and who they are
- Lab safety: the importance of staying safe during lab, class rules and safety contract
- Scientist tools: What tools scientist use and how to properly use each tool
Have students complete the interactive activities individually or with a group. This product uses Google Slides which is a free resource that is great for the 21st century classroom!
This is a no frills, no mess, and easy to use resource. This is a great way to incorporate technology into your classroom, while adding fun and engaging resources to your science curriculum.
Go Paperless with Google Slides!!
- You will receive a ZIP file.
- Open and follow the direction on the PDF labeled "How To"
- Have your students EACH make a copy of the resource before beginning.
Resources for All About Scientist, Lab Safety and Science Tools
- Video Recording sheet
- Reading comprehension passage
- Facts recording sheet and questions
- KWL chart
- Bubble map
- Circle map
- Vocab words
- Interactive Vocab matching activity
- Picture matching activity
- writing prompts
- science tool lab
If you have any questions feel free to email me @email@example.com or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
See other Science Notebooks here!
Plants and Seeds Science NotebookLiving vs. Nonliving Science NotebookWeather Science NotebookSee other bundled lesson plans here!
Science Interactive Notebook Unit 1 BundleScience Interactive Notebook Unit 2 BundleScience Interactive Notebook Unit 3 BundleScience Interactive Notebook Unit 4 Bundle
Follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
**EVERY product that I upload is 50% off the first 48 hours**